First, we would like to thank you for participating in our fundraiser tournament. We are honored that you’ve chosen to play with us and hope that you have a wonderful experience. Second, we would like to thank our community pros Mark Woerner, Les Hudson and Grayson Blanchette for helping to manage this tournament for us again this year. Our pros will be available at their courts both days to assist the players and our tournament volunteers (Mark will be at the Bentwater main courts – Les and Grayson will be at the Seven Hills courts).
Questions – Please email our pros if you have questions.
Brackets for the Team Nall Tennis Tournament will be posted on November 7th, 2013. Registration will end on November 5, 2013. Please review them carefully to determine your match time and location.
Remember, you must check in at the sign in booth prior to your match – Sign in location will be determined prior to November 8th, 2013.
We will make every effort to play the matches as they are scheduled. If there is a rain delay, please remain at your court until the pro or volunteer advises otherwise. We will send an email blast to communicate any long or unexpected delays.
NOTES AND RULES FOR TNT TOURNAMENT:
- Tournament play will be completed by Saturday evening – we do not anticipate playing any matches on Sunday
- Check in for Friday matches – begins at 6:15pm – location TBD
- You must check in before each match
- Matches start at 7pm
- Check in for Saturday matches – begins at 7:30am
- You must report your scores at check in to receive your next match and court assignment/location
- Matches start 8am
- Matches will consist of one 9 game pro-set (no tie break). First team to win 9 games is considered the match winner (you do NOT have to win by 2)
- Be ready to play at your match start time – Warm ups should occur prior to your playing time and may be held with your opponents and/or your partner
- Matches may be forfeited if you are late to your match
- We have a large number of teams playing in this fundraiser tournament and it is CRITICAL that our matches are played on time for each court
- Please be at your assigned court at least 15 minutes prior to the start time for your match
- Matches will be held at:
- SH = Seven Hills Courts 1-10
- BW CC = Bentwater Main Courts 1-6 (courts 7 & 8 are being resurfaced)
- BW SP = Bentwater Slide Pool Courts 1-2
- BW WC = Bentwater Winding Creek Courts 1-2
- Water or PowerAde will be available at check-in before each match while supplies last
- Please be prepared to bring extra drinks if needed
- Fresh fruit and light snacks will also be available at check-in and before each match
- Report your scores to the sign in booth (location TBD) after each match as well as to the Pro at each court –
- Les or Grayson at Seven Hills
- Mark at Bentwater
- Game balls will be provided at each court
- You may not necessarily need a new can for each match – if the balls left are barely used, please consider using those balls
- Top team listed in the bracket will be responsible for spinning their racket and will be considered the home team for scoring purposes
- Silent auction from 10:30am to 5pm in the Seven Hills Clubhouse
- Raffles throughout the day
- Family fun events from 10am to 5pm at the Seven Hills activities field located next to the Seven Hills tennis courts
SIGN IN BOOTH
Location to be determined.
Address for Seven Hills Courts*(SH):
432 Seven Hills Boulevard, Dallas, GA 30132
Address for Bentwater Country Club Main Courts (BW CC):
3730 Cedarcrest Road, Acworth, GA 30101
Address for Winding Creek Courts (BW WC):
60 Pensdale Place, Acworth, GA 30101
Address for Bentwater Slide Pool Courts (BW SP):
115 Hunt Creek Drive, Acworth, GA 30101